Friday, February 21, 2020

Filming blog: beginning

     I am now prepared to begin filming. This weekend is when I plan to film. I will gather the props the day of. I will also bring whatever costumes and equipment I will need. Another thing I will bring is the storyboard. I'll use the storyboard as well as a script for reference. Altogether the filming shouldn't take that long. I may be able to complete shooting all scenes in one day. Although each one of my scenes occurs in a different location.  This may slow things down a bit.
     When I the weekend comes is when I will go to each location. I plan to go out with my father to shoot all the scenes. In my storyboard I know what the location of the scenes are. However, I have not a complete idea of the exact locations we will be using. This leaves us to handle it the day of. Since there will only be two actors we won't be dragged back too much. This flexibility will help quite a lot. It will account for any sloppiness when we go out to film. So this should make the filming period relatively rapid. This is good since it me review what we have and what we need earlier on.
     The locations we'll be going to when filming are the railroads, park, beach, indoor car park, rooftop of a building, alley, storage complex, and sidewalk bench. The only locations I'm not sure where I'll go for it are the indoor car park and bench. But these should be easy to find. To recap the morning of filming I will assess and gather my props, costumes, and equipment. After that I will go out with my father to film the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment