Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog: first day of filming

     Today was the first day I filmed. I originally planned on filming over the weekend. However, I had to put it off until today. I now plan on filming during the week and next weekend. Today I filmed the first and final scenes of the movie. I was able to do this because they were in the same location. These scenes were fairly simple to film. They also had very few props. The scenes also consist of only a couple shots. It took around half an hour to film both scenes.
     Tommorow I plan on filming two more scenes. Although, those scenes will take a longer time to film. This is because they are in two different locations. The only thing about today's filming that slowed it down was that I wasn't the only one acting. The good thing is that once I finished today's filming I don't need another actor. All my other scenes only require me. Since I'm filming over the week I have to film at the same time everyday. This is in order to make sure the time of day matches up. That will make sure there are no inconsistencies in the final product. After I finish filming over the week I will edit my footage on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment