Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming blog: Second day

     Today was the second day I went out to film. I managed to film two more scenes. The locations I went to were the train tracks and park. I didn't have to go to two different locations since they're right next to each other. I started filming the train track scene first. It didn't take too long since there weren't that many different shot in the scene. I managed to include an over the shoulder shot in the scene.
After that I filmed the next scene. The next scene included a pan and a digetic sound. This was the shot of me try to break a chest open in the park.
     I was able to get a trunk shot in this scene. After that I filmed the next scene. The next scene was me driving in a car. To make it simple I just cruised in a parking lot. I got a couple different shots, including a shot of the side view mirror. None of these scene required that much to film. Besides some props and making sure the lighting was good there wasn't much Mis en scene. This made it easy to film after school. Since I'm filming after school I'm not able to get many shots. I can only get a couple shots a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment