Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming blog

     As of yet I have not started filming. I will complete my filming over Thanksgiving break. I would like to discuss on what I plan on doing. Even after I completed my storyboard I'm still not sure on what to do. I might want to go in a different direction entirely. So I think it best for me to do two different sets of filming. For each of these ideas I have song in mind. Also I may want to do a story board for the other idea I have. When I do my filming over break I will go out on two different days to complete both videos. Then once I'm in the editing process I can decide which direction I would like to go in.
     Since I already talked about the direction and story for my first idea I won't say much about it. This gives me some time to flesh out my second idea. For my first idea the filming is relatively in one location. For my second idea I will be going to many different locations. There is a reason for this. Its because I have a different approach for both of them. For my first idea I would be following a single actor around. They would also be followed around in one location. For my second idea I would be filming many different short clips. The short clips would go over the music video.
     With this approach to the filming it will take a little more time. However, it will calm down my indecisiveness. And who knows I may prefer the experience of filming one over the other. This would lead to me picking that one before filming the other. There is also another factor to think about. The second idea I may need to run around a little more. Although the fact that I'm filming short clips means something else. I probably won't need an actor as much. This takes a load off my shoulder. However I'm still not sure what direction I want to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment