Thursday, November 7, 2019

Final commercial blog

     Today we continued working on our commercials. Last class I didn't get a chance to get a computer. So today was my first day editing. Sadly however, it was a short day today. I only had a really brief time with the software. I still managed to get most of it together. The thing is though in it's current state the commercial isn't really coherent. When I get my hands on the software again I'll polish it up. The editing process was fairly fun. However I only just familiarized myself with it.
     I'm not too confident using the software yet. This will change as I use it more. For the due date my teachers pushed it back. This means I will get more time to work on it. For the commercial all I need to do is the voiceover. I should be able to do this in one class. Once I knock that out there won't be much else to do. Since my teachers extended the deadline I have more than enough time.
   I'm working alone so it's only me editing. This means I get full creative liberty. Next class I will get more in depth with the editing process. I will try to find ways to improve it. The editing software is pretty straight forward. I hope I will be able to do the voice overs in class. Without them the commercial won't make much sense. That finishes this blog thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment