Monday, March 16, 2020

Editing Blog: Beginning

    I began to seriously edit last week. Prior to that all I really did was dump the footage. And I didn't edit it to my liking for the peer review. All I did for the peer review was put the footage together. I also edited it down. This left me with only the titles, music, and trimming to do. So before I began editing in class I paused and made a decision. I will do all my editing at home since I will have more time then. I now waited until I had the chance to get home and edit. But there were still some stuff I had to sort out before I could begin.
     I first had to find an editing software. And one I was willing to purchase. This took me some time. I finally decided for the first recommended one. I began downloading it and made an account. This allowed me to make a subscription. I went for the one with the shortest period of time. I did this because I knew I wouldn't need it for long. One everything was ready to go I began editing. Well, I really just started putting the footage I was going to use together.

No comments:

Post a Comment