Monday, March 30, 2020

Editing Blog: Second Day

 
     Today was the second day I edited. There was a lot to do. I had to add the titles this time. I also had to add music. With what I've done today there won't be much left to do. While I was editing what I had to do was design my credits. This included putting them over the correct shot. I had my phone out while doing this so I could look at aa list of the titles. With that completed all that was left was the music.
     The music I may change. But what I have now is something I found online. I say this because I may try to make some music myself. My brother and I could use recording software. With that, we could record us playing our guitars with a piece of our own creation. I may just stay with what I have for now though. With this process done all that is left are the finishing touches. I will continue on that in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment