Thursday, March 19, 2020

Editing Blog: First Day

     Today I started to seriously edit my film. This involved editing the desired footage. And cutting this footage to the desired time. I first went through all my footage. Then I chose what I would use. I then put them in the correct order. After that I cut them down to the desired time. With the software I was using it took a while to load the film. So adding even a single shot took some time.
     The software also felt clunky when moving the footage around. That included clipping down the footage too. So overall that process in itself was sluggish. What I plan on doing next are the transitions. This shouldn't take to long. This is because only some shots require a transition. After that I plan on adding the titles. This will probably take the longest. Lastly I will add the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment