Thursday, March 12, 2020

Filming Blog: Final Day

     On the final day of filming I shot the last necessary scenes. I did this over the weekend. Doing this on a Sunday gives me ample time to film a lot of scenes. The scenes I shot were the beach scene and the alley scene. I shot both these scenes after shooting the docks scene. I first filmed the alley scene since it was a quicker. When we first got to location I looked around for a bit. This was in order to decide how I would film. I did this for some time before I began to film. When I began to film it took about 10 minutes to get the desired shot.
     After shooting that, we drove to the beach. We tried to get there quickly. This was because we were running out of daylight. Once we got there it was already the evening. We also had to find a parking spot. Once we found a space to park I began to think how I would film the scenes. We got a couple different shots that worked well. The first shot was of me walking down to the beach. The second shot was of me sitting on the bench with the item. The last shot we got was of me digging through the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment