Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming blog: Third Day

     Last week I filmed at the docks. I also managed to film at other locations too but I just want to talk about my experience at the docks. I went there after school in the evening and there didn't seem to be much people there. That made it a great time to film. The weather and lighting was also very nice. I scouted the location first before I did anything else. I was looking for a place I could shoot my planned scenes. Although the place I finally ended up using wasn't ideal it got the job done. Once I had the camera setup and the scenes in mind I planned the shots. This probably took me the most time.
     Once I knew how I was going to film I started to shoot. I first did the wide shot or entrance. I also tried this with a pan and zoom. I then filmed the scene where I enter. I filmed a shot of my reflection in the water. Then after that I filmed the most important part. The part where I'm fishing the item out of the water. I did this by just dipping a rope into the water. Then I cut to a shot where I put the item tied to the rope. I did this after dipping it in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment