Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introduction

      Hello, I am a student of an AICE Media Studies class and this is my blog recording my class activities and projects. I'm taking a media studies class because I think it would be good to have experience dealing with filming and editing. It is also a nice thought to have some grasp on the work and art of cinematography. So, an adequate amount of interest and a desire for some insight on the working of film was my motivation for joining this class.
      I do enjoy both movies and t.v. each having their own appeals in their own mediums. In movies I dislike the action genre, which is just unappealing to me in any movie. A genre I like in movies is drama or melodrama to be more specific.
      For t.v. I like a lot of different stuff, but what attracts me the most are documentaries. Documentaries are very viable facets of knowledge touching many topics. They can talk about nature, history, or modern issues. That concludes what I have to say, thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment