Thursday, October 10, 2019

Planning blog for water bottle commercial

This blog details my plans for the commercial we are doing in my media studies class. For my on campus commercial I decided to make it on a water bottle product. Some things I need to plan and schedule are the props I'm bringing, the costumes I'm wearing, what I'm doing each day, where I'm filming, and my back-up plan. In the case of making a water bottle commercial some of these categories have obvious specifications. However, since I have not yet made a storyboard for the commercial I'm not completely sure what I will end up needing. Therefore, I will need to have some sort of contingency plan for each category.

Props: the props I will be bring are simple, a water bottle or more from different companies.

Costume: there aren't really any costumes I can imagine I would need or plan to wear so I'll just use regular clothes.

Schedule: for this assignment I will be blogging each day, storyboarding on the first day, filming on the second day, and editing on the last day.

Locations: the locations I will be shooting don't seem that pertinent, but some places I could imagine shooting are a field, staircase, the patio, and the cafeteria.

Back-up plan: If certain conditions restrict me from using a location I will try to make varying storyboards so I can have some options and be able to adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment