Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Storyboard

        Hello, today I'm describing the storyboard for my water bottle commercial. I won't repeat anything already specified in the picture of my storyboard below, but there are things I need to clarify. As discussed in my blog about the conventions of a water bottle commercial, I will try to advertise my water as a great way to stay healthy and hydrated. I will put an emphasis on the need to stay hydrated in the hot sun. The demographic for the commercial will be an age group of 18-30 and people of cultures who are more likely to over exert themselves in the harsh daylight. Some angles and shots I will be utilizing are eye level, long shots, low angle, and tracking shots. For the most part, the commercial will just show the properties of the water and bottle. Most shots will just show the actor interacting with the bottle with a voiceover describing the water bottle.


A picture of my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment