Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Genre Research blog











On this Power Point I researched the different aspects of the drama genre. I first researched famous films of the genre to have a general idea of what it looks like. I then tried to find sources that had information on the different elements of the genre. It was somewhat annoying because I had to distinguish between plays and movies when researching the genre. For example when I researched common lighting of the genre most of the sources I found talked about the stage lightning of a play. Also, when I researched the elements of the genre it directed me towards Aristotle and his elements of genre. I thought the elements were actually quite fitting for film drama too so I used it. Most of the information was based off of what I already knew of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment