Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

     On the watch the titles website there is a lot to see. The website allows you to research plenty of title sequences. Their library of films was also pretty decent. They even had T.V. shows and video games. The website had a pleasing design. The website provided many different movies to learn from. And was worth spending your time scrolling through the options.
     However, I'm not sure I prefer it over the art of the title. Yes it has a nice interface, but I didn't like it more than the other one. I also don't really like how they organized their catalog of movies. I felt they could have given you an easier way to list them. I could use the website if there's a movie I can't find on the other one. I think I will be using the other website more than watch the titles. The options art of the title provides will help when researching. However, there is still a lot of stuff to learn from this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment