Saturday, January 18, 2020

Narrowing down my choices

     The pitches I think I'm going to narrow it down to are my first and second pitch. These pitches have the most grounds. They are also what I picture in my head the most as working. The first pitch is what I thought of first so it interests me the most. However once I consider the second pitch I think it interests me just as well. The first pitch I think would be easier to do. The only difficult part about it would be coming up with witty dialogue. The second part would be easier because there is no dialogue. However, I would have to go to a lot of different locations. Both pitches would be fun to produce.
     Pitch 1 is a good pitch because it involves character dialogue to go with the scene. It will also be cool to see how I can incorporate the credits into the scene. I think it should be easier to make. However, since we're driving in a car it will decrease our manueverability. So it will be harder to move around the camera.
     Pitch 2 may excites me a little more. It is a good pitch because it involves a lot of creativity. This creativity is really just all the shots I'd be able to come up with. I think doing pitch 2 would be playing it safe. This is because I would be the solo actor.
     The pitch I think I will end up using will be pitch 2. Although, I would be happy to make pitch 1. Since pitch 2 does not involve dialogue and really just involves going to a lot of different locations I think it would be easy to produce. The task for pitch 1 is finding an actor and a camera man. The task also being coming up with dialogue and where the story actually goes. But I still haven't really made up my mind. I'm still on the fence of what I should do. So I may come back later and change which pitch I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment